Flowers No More...so he says

Monday, February 14, 2005

While in the dialysis center, i got a call from Nelson...and he goes like..."Sweet, i won't be giving you flowers anymore, instead i'll just give you the money and buy yourself anything you like." *thinks hard...what will i get myself?*...while driving...*still thinking on what to buy*...

But when i got home, i was surprised as he greeted me, roses in hand...ohhh! i thought you said you won't be giving me flowers...and he goes, nah, i've been giving you flowers for the past 13 years...i shouldn't break it...*snap fingers*...pffft goes my shopping money...hehe

Thank You...i feel so special


I got this from the 2nd man in my life...soooo sweet....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP