Hair Care

Monday, June 13, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Blow drying, heat styling and chemical processes can leave hair dry, brittle and broken. Moisturize the health back into your hair. Our Moisturizing Collection instantly restores moisture, leaving hair more manageable.


I am a victim of that...i own the most abused hair, name it, i've done it all...thanks to my friend Guigi who introduced me to this Infusium 23 hair care line...i tell you, it really works (at least for me)... drawback if any, is that it's not available where i live...i brought home some...that would last me for about 3 months...Mom-in-law is bringing home some too...yay! i might have a year supply...SIMPLY GREAT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP