Thank You

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dear Leigh,

I finally got the stuffs I asked you to buy for me thru Mina. I really appreciate your effort in finding those things. I know you are a very busy gurl, even to the point of not updating your journal because of so much work, but you still found time giving in to my requests. With that I can never thank you enough.

brushes specifically for nail art...i have more reasons to go into one of my passions...NailArt


i love all the colors...it's really cool...maybe from now on, nobody would mistake me for a YAYA, teehee!


A trinket made in India, it's beautiful and one of a kind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP