.:: I Didn't See it Coming ::.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I was doing some work in my laptop when suddenly the screen went blank *gasp*! Really, I didn't expect such thing to happen coz it's like 3 months old? I kept receiving a warning from Norton that I had to renew my subscription with them. It's no longer a 1 year subscription that normally goes with every purchase of a computer, mine was 3 months, arrrggghhh! I thought of switching to McAfee's VirusScan Plus, which I used in Joshua's laptop. So I uninstalled Norton so it won't post a conflict with McAfee. Read the rest of the entry HERE .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP