"I Want to Visit the Queen"

Monday, October 22, 2007

Whenever you ask my daughter Ish the places she wants to visit someday, United Kingdom is always in her list. And when you ask her why, her answer is simply I want to see castles and palaces for real. She is also very fond of visiting historical places, whatever historic place she reads in books, it will always be included in her must see places. And aside from that, she also wants to go and see the London Eye. She wants to experience what it's like to be 135m above the ground and just enjoy the sight. This is a must see in London, proof of which more than 3 million people want to see it in a year. I know she wouldn't miss seeing all the beautiful botanical gardens that adorn London. She has always loved trees and anything that has to do with nature. She loves to take pictures, a gift she has inherited from her father. So now you know why UK is in the list of her must see places. I was even kidding my husband, we should start saving for this trip already, because she wants a trip to London and Europe as a birthday gift when she turns 18. I have already bookmarked London Accomodation, so when the time comes, I know where to book for this trip. How I wish I will be her travelling companion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP