A Parenting Website

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This is a cool parenting website I came across the other day. I really like this site because it contains real reviews of baby products and services, or should I say anything pertaining to our kids by real parents. Here, they share what they think about the product, what's good and what's not. This will save you especially for first time parents from calling friends thousands of miles away. Instead of calling them, you can just visit this website, and with about 32,000 listings and 120,000 real reviews, I'm sure you will be able to find out the answers to your questions and a lot more. This website is really cool because they provide a forum where parents can exchange tips, and provide advice. These are first hand information from parents, meaning they have tried the products and services. I like reading about reviews, it saves me money because more or less I already have an idea on what to get my kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP