Goodbye Blisters!

Friday, December 21, 2007

At last, I found a website for Blister Treatment. This is quite a problem for me, I'm really fond of walking around and it has made my feet really really ugly because of the blisters. What an unsightly thing to look at. Sometimes I find it embarrassing to be wearing those stylish stilettos all because of the marks left from blisters. All I need to do now is put some vanishing cream to the marks/scars, after which I'll be putting these patches to all my favorite footwear. Oh now I remember, I can wear this really beautiful shoes that I bought a couple of years back, but have worn it like twice only. You know why? It's ill-fitting. I really get terrible blisters when I wear it. I can put it out now and start enjoying it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP