Sore Nose

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I have sore throat and a SORE NOSE (my nose has gotten bigger all the more, eeewwww!)! All from runny nose, I can't even breathe. I think I'm gonna have a flu, but I have to fight it. I have work tomorrow and I don't wanna miss it. I've taken 3 kinds of medicine already, biogesic for my fever, neozep for my colds and ventolin for my cough. I ate 2 whole kamias during dinner, to help with the itchiness. I'm supposed to gargle the juice extracted from it, but I just couldn't do it. I'm having valda pastilles now to ease the itch a little. I'll be sleeping in a while, I need to rest. Maybe the reason why I caught this flu is due to lack of sleep, plus loads and loads of work at home.


Day 11: soda free =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP