Tomorrow Maybe?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Somebody from the service center called last Saturday. It was Josh who took the call. Apparently I had 2 callers, I think Josh got it all mixed up, the messages. Now he's not even sure if my laptop is for release already. All he remembers is that the part already arrived from Singapore. I totally forgot about the message today. I should have called to make sure if indeed I can now get my laptop. I have to call them early in the morning tomorrow, because if i'm not gonna get it anytime soon, I will be charged with a parking fee.

Woohoo, it took 2 weeks only, or should I say a week. Yikes I don't remember the date I brought it there. I'm too lazy to take a look at the receipt. Anyways, I am very happy that I can get it back now. It's hard to be using someone else's laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP