Easter Happenings

Wednesday, March 26, 2008









On Easter, we had a get-together hosted by my Aunt. Some relatives arrived from the States and it is a wonderful opportunity to have a reunion with my dad's side of the family. After the sumptuous lunch, there was a lot of catching up to do. We broke down into small groups just chilling out with each other. Some played scrabble, while the others enjoyed singing. The boys had fun playing video games. I played a little mobile beauty parlor by fixing the eyebrows of my cousins ^_^ afterwards I had a relaxing ng tickling massage on the massage chair. What a fun day we had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP