Closeup Lens

Sunday, June 01, 2008













I am getting serious with this hobby. This time I want to buy closeup lens. I am so limited with my shots especially close ranged shots, my macro just does not come up to how I want the pictures to appear, I mean the proximity. I can't "fill the frame" which is how a macro shot should look like. I have some beautiful compositions in mind and I wish to be able to come up with it. I don't want to crop the pictures if you know what I mean, as much as possible I don't like to do something with the photo except resize it. I'm for what you see is what you get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP