Stainless Steel Sinks

Friday, October 10, 2008

When we built this house we are staying in right now, I really made sure that all my specifications will all be followed when it comes to the kitchen...after all who do you think reigns there? I did close supervision, from construction to finishing. I always had the final say. Good thing the architect and the workers knew what I wanted right away, so I wasn't really that stressed. But there's one thing though, had I known about these kitchen sinks, I would have gotten one of these. I actually have double sink, a stainless one too, but I want the undermount one. That's not what I have right now. Much as I want it, I don't think I can. It will be a waste of money, since nothing is wrong with my countertop just yet. We don't need any renovation too, since this house is just 2 years old. I guess I will just have to settle with what we have. But for those ones who are in the process of building their dream houses, go take a look at the sleek and gorgeous stainless steel sinks. Take a look at the different shapes, I'm sure it will go with the design of your kitchen. Oh did I mention that stainless steel sinks are very affordable?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP