No To Acne

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am surprised and at the same time sad. My zits are popping out once more. I've controlled it already a couple of months back, but in the last two months it seemed like it has gone back, for good? Of course not. Before it gets ugly, I will look for the best acne treatments, one that can control it right away. I don't want to go back to that past experience of having acne, where people can hardly kiss you because of those ugly stuff. Yeah before it gets too late, and oh I might consult a dermatologist too and probably have my monthly facials. I think I've missed 2 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP