Who Else is Sick?

Monday, November 02, 2009

Is it the time of the year? Seems like everyone else is getting sick. First my son, then daughter has cough and colds now. If not for the flu shots, maybe daughter Ish would have ended having flu. Should I say blame it on the weather? We've been having unpredictable weather lately. It gets cold in the evenings, then it gets really really hot when the sun is out. Then in between there is rain. My SIL and FIL were hospitalized too, in fact FIL is still there. I'm praying for God's healing touch for my FIL. Nothing is impossible since our Lord is a great healer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP