Graduation Present

Friday, December 04, 2009

My daughter's high school graduation is nearing. I am truly positive that she will be marching that's why I can talk about it. Now what is an appropriate present for her? She likes a lot of stuff but I guess she'll have surprised and happy to receive this Gold Initial Pendant. She's been asking me if I can make one for her. I guess graduation will be the perfect time to gift her with that. Now if I have extra moolah, I can probably upgrade it to a diamond initial pendant which I found in the same website where I found the gold one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP