Looking For A Job?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's truly sad when I heard over the news that the percentage of unemployed grow in number each year. I just don't understand if those fresh graduates are lazy or they just don't qualify. There are those who want to rest before looking for a job. There are those who go to Human Resources job search and start looking. I think this is the best thing to do. When I graduated from college, the first thing I wanted to do was look for a job. I was excited. I wanted to earn my own keep and probably start helping my family. This is not required of us, but then again it's our way of thanking our parents for sending us to college.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP