Migraine...Not!

Monday, July 05, 2010

About 4 years ago, I always had headaches. It happens everyday and I take meds almost everyday too. I got to a point where I was really concerned with my liver with all the meds I take for migraine relief. Not that the meds are causing it, but it's a known fact that when you take lots of meds, you know what will eventually happen with the liver.

I thought it was migraine, symptoms pointed to it. Boy I was wrong. It turned out I had TMJ disorder. Good thing our orthodontist discovered it. I was immediately treated, first by wearing a splint, then braces which took forever. I wore braces for about 4 years. Now I'm done with the treatment and I seldom get headaches, thank God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP