Cream for my Adult Acne

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Adult acne! That's what I have for obvious reasons that I am no longer a teenager. I had 2 on my chin and it's ugly! Good thing my son had his supply of acne cream so I placed some. It dried up after two days and it's almost invisible now. I think I need to go see my dermatologist for some facial. I haven't done it in about 4 months. How I wish I can have facials once a month which is ideal, if you want to have good skin. Since I can't do that, I have to religiously put her prescribed toner and cream in order for my skin to look supple one way or another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP