Travel Tubes

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I came across GoToob while looking for small travel containers. I get really pissed when I can't open a shampoo/conditioner sachet. Sometimes I had to use my teeth just to tear it open. I don't feel comfortable using the shampoo/conditioner provided by the hotel. It does not give the same smooth feel on my hair. This is the reason why I bring my own. I really need to get hold of these Travel Products before we plan another out of the country trip. Summer is fast approaching and who knows where that will lead us. Hopefully outside the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP