Hot Wheels

Friday, September 02, 2011

What's with men and cars particularly wheels? When the husband has a new car, first thing he does is change the wheels. Nope, he can't settle what goes with the car and that I don't really understand. So what I did that time was search the internet so that I would know the difference between what's stock and what he actually prefers. Then I found 2 crave wheels. At first I didn't see any difference. Don't shoot me, I'm a girl after all. I had to ask him and he explained every detail which I seem to understand. When I looked at it again, at least I can now spot the difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP