My DJ Daughter

Saturday, April 21, 2012

About 3 months ago, I wrote about my daughter getting accepted as a student jock in one of the fm radio stations here in the metro. She has been training since then and has boarded a couple of times already. She bought her own headset because to her a headset is a must have so she can hear quite well the conversations they are having. I wonder what she needs next. Good thing I came across apogee over the internet and I think they have everything she'll be needing when it comes to recording and all. I can feel that she's quite serious about her chosen field because she wants to learn more and more. I too will do everything to support whatever she goes into and that's the best help I can give her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP