Guitar for Her, Violin for Him

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I wish my daughter continued learning the guitar. I guess it's just not her thing because if it was she will usually shine. Same goes with my son who attempted to learn to play the violin too. Again like his sister, it was not his thing. Anyway, it's just a Mom's dream to see her kids play any musical instrument and I know you will agree with me. To those Moms whose kids are into guitars, you might want to check these guitar picks at music 123. I just came across it while doing my usual internet stuff and I suddenly remembered when my kids were still small.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP