King Arthur

Saturday, July 17, 2004

It's filmfest time for me... now you'd really think that i do nothing but watch movies... and congratulat me too because this is the first time i did not fall asleep with Nelson's choices of movies... :=) King Arthur's a very nice film... my son even wanted to come with us...but its pg13...much as I wanted him to watch, he just cant...
 
And by the way, I missed one the best fight scenes... coz i went to pee :=( ... just couldn't hold it any longer... it was the scene on the ice.. missed half of it... darn! i'll just have to watch it on dvd...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP