"Quit Smoking"

Sunday, September 05, 2004

I scolded my son Josh coz he boxed his sister...i've been telling him time and again not to hurt his sister...he has improved a lot on this department though...but still he can't help doing it...when he is provoked, that's his way of getting even...after scolding him, i left the room coz i was really raging...after a few minutes he came to me saying..."mom, dont you know that you broke my heart?" so i asked him why...and he goes...because you scolded me...so i explained to him the reasons why i scold him when he does something wrong...we had a long talk...suddenly he asked me this question...you say that the reason why you are scolding me is because you want to correct all the wrong things that i do and so that i will grow up being a good person...and i said yes...and he goes...i want you not to do things that are wrong too...i was stunned...really...why don't you quit smoking...it's bad for your health...it's like saying hey please be a good example...you always tell me to do things that's right and here you are...geez...i didnt know how to react...it came as a surprise...so i asked him to go with me and throw my pack of cigarettes...i broke it into pieces...while i was doing it, he goes...wait mom...don't throw it...dad might need it...hehehe

ive been wanting to quit smoking for years already...but i dunno...i just keep on coming back to it...the longest time that i was smokefree was for two weeks...then suddenly something comes up (stress related)...and whenever im stressed out, i resort to smoking...im not a heavy smoker though and I WANT TO QUIT while im not yet in that stage...and of course while im still free of the Big C...i know this is hard, but i will really try my very best...and i know it should always come from me to quit smoking...will power...you know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP