Canon EOS 20D

Sunday, November 28, 2004

I am enjoying every bit of my new found career as a digital wedding photographer (yikes...just an assistant at the moment) I can say i have improved a lot (or so Nelson says)as i have more confindence now...i'm not that shy anymore going up the pulpit (in some churches, as they allow it), go to the dance floor up close to the couple having their first dance...things like that...so i can say i have better pictures now...

And also Nelson got me my own digital camera which is a Canon EOS 20D, maybe because he sees that I am serious about doing weddings...i still have a lot to learn, but with Nelson on my side, I know in time I will be at my best.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP