Christmas Eve

Friday, December 24, 2004

We had noche buena at my parents' house...we usually have noche buena at home, but since my sister Debbie and her husband Kuya Manny spent the holidays with us, my mom decided to have the noche buena at her house...


Kuya Manny, Atchi Debbie and Hannah (our neice)


My kids were in a hurry to go home...you know why...they were so excited to find out whether their wish to Santa was granted...but before that, we brought my sister to the hotel where they were staying...we passed by UST, and it was really pretty, and illuminating...couldn't resist taking a pic while in the car...



Of course, Santa granted them their wish...them being good girl/boy...and for getting high grades in school...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP