Our Christmas Party

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

We decided on a post Christmas Party with my friends...we just couldn't do it before Christmas as we were all busy...CUZ was kind enough to host it, had her Billiards and Videoke Bar closed...thank you Cuz...it was an enjoyable night...just couldn't drink to "death" coz i was driving...*snap fingers*...poor me...

haven't played in ages

yikes, is that me singing???

seated left 2 right: me, nancy, Grace, and Ate Marie (Cuz)
standing left 2 right: Daisy, Donna and Rhea

"How did you know, i needed someone like you in my life..." intoxicated? drama? can't stand my singing? haha...all of the above...

to recap the night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP