Starbucks' Planner & Panasonic EB A100

Saturday, December 11, 2004

After drowning myself with their coffee, i was able to get my planner in three weeks...thanks to friends who helped me with the frapuccino slot...



I really love their planner...it's so cool...now i have to put away my Palm IIIc, and go back to basics...





maybe this is the reason why everyone goes gaga over starbucks' planner...an "artwork" and a post card at the beginning of each and every month...of maybe it's just me...







Not only that...when it rains, it really pours...got myself a new CELLY, Panasonic EB A100 (i sold the Nokia 3315 won by my daughter), just added a few bucks though...WOOOO, I AM SO BLESSED!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP