As We Usually Say...Liars Go To...

Saturday, February 12, 2005

I was more than amused than pissed when i got this sms from my "so called" friend...

Me: I nid my order b4 11 am on Mon...il just pik it up at your place...


** I didn't get a reply from her...so i sent her another sms the following day **


Me: Pls confirm f i cud push thru with my order so if not, i can make adjustments...i txted you yest but got no reply...
Her: I didn't reciv any txt fr u yest...but f u nid it by 11 on Mon, i cnt...
Me: huh? u didnt get my msg? how come u knw ol d details? GOTCHA!


Arrrrgggg...and she kept on explaining...i didn't bother to reply coz i was driving...she said a lot of things like if i dun wanna believe then its up to me and she doesnt need to explain anything and that she wasn't mad...

I called her up using Sun cellular (24/7 text and call unlimited)...what? you don't have any reason to get mad at me or anything, coz i didnt do anything...and you say you dont need to explain anything? hey what are you doing...you sent me around 6 sms and you say you're not explaining?...hello...with that she started talking about other things...haaaayyyyy...

I do tell a lie...but im not like her...SHE IS THE QUEEN...she is sooooo used to it...and she is living a life full of lies...as we usually say "LIARS GO TO HELL", she'd be the first to go.....bwahhhhh.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP