It's Been A Year

Tuesday, July 12, 2005



I can't believe that it's been a year...i started blogging with so much hesitation...i'm no writer...i didn't know what to post/share...so what i did, i started bloghopping...got the hang of it and became a blogger!

Little by little i got hooked, sleeping in the wee hours of the morning trying to understand all those html codes...until i came up with a layout of my own...i have yet to read more as i still get confused with all those codes...

Blogging has brought a lot of wonderful things...i got to know beautiful people, learn from their experiences...was able to share part of what's happening in our lives, a means of updating especially to those people who live far from us...

This i have yet to learn...although i've done it a couple of times already...write about my complaints, or in other words RANT. I'm too concerned about how people will react or feel...but heck, this is my blog, these are my personal thoughts, if you don't like what i write, then leave or better yet, create your own blog and write whatever you want if you wanna get even! lol!!!

So friends, expect a complete turn around....nah, just kidding...actually there's not much to whine/rant about though...but at least i hope on my 2nd year of blogging, i will be able to bare myself more, without any reservations this time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP