Tiger...Am I?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005


We drove our kids to school since our driver wasn't available...out of the blue my daughter said...Mom, two of my friends say you are "matapang" (fierce...or is this too harsh a word...let's just say strict?)...and i go, what did you tell them? and she goes..."hindi naman masyado"(not too much)...i was caught offguard...i was expecting her to say otherwise coz i don't really see myself as one. I always make it a point to be as cool as possible, BUT i can get pretty strict too as I am the disciplinarian of the house...i can't let them be all the time...and you know how it is with kids nowadays...when they cannot get away with everything they want, they label you as "matapang" or anything of that sort...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP