Gerbie My New Baby

Monday, August 29, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hi! My name is Gerbie, a 6 month-old Pug. I'm the newest baby of a hip and cool Mom!

My biggest surprise of the day came at 3 this afternoon. Nelson came home with a Pug in tow. Apparently he saw how deeply affected i was over the demise of Gello. Yes, i really cried at the Animal Clinic when we went there this morning to settle Gello's bills.

Thank you so much Sweet for going out of your way to buy me a pup just to cheer me up!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meet my soul brother Popoy, 2 months old!

I sent Cuz a text message inviting her to have coffee at Kohikan in Greenhills with our babies and our Men later in the evening, which she agreed. I was really laughing hard when she alighted her car with Popoy and a Yaya in tow, and i went like Whoa! Popoy has a yaya! Isn't that cute? We had fun, so with our babies who became instant celebrities!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP