A Dream that Should Come True

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It has been my dream to be able to make a layout for myself. I remember buying a book on html codes when i first started blogging, staying until the wee hours of the night trying to understand all the codes but to no avail. I really haven't made one from scratch, shhhh, just between you and me, what i usually do, i go to BLOGSKINS , download all the templates that i like, incorporate it into what i call my "own". I know, i know...call me cheating, but what can i do? that's how far i can go. But i promise you, im coming back with a vengeance...haha...as if =)

I NEED YOUR PATIENCE THOUGH, AS IT MAY TAKE ME A HUNDRED YEARS TO BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH A TEMPLATE I CAN CALL MY OWN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP