Just When I Thought...but hey!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Just when I thought i was ok, something came up that i got quite pissed off...*looks hard at Cuz**but hey, before something stirs up, it's not her fault really.



After a lot of teasing from Nelson about what happened, he made me feel good. He treated me with a Tall Iced Caramel Machiato and Ensaymada at Starbucks...and yes, I am A-oK now...add to that I was qualified to Globe Telecom's Loyalty Reward (not sure if that's how they call it). I get to have either a Motorola razr v3(used to be my dream mobile phone) or Nokia 6230i, or P21,000 which can be applied to succeeding phone bills...how kewl can that be!

Calling, calling all Globe Telecom's Postpaid Subscribers, start calling 211 from your mobile phones and check if you are qualified with their loyalty promo...hurry up, they say (not confirmed) that it's gonna be until the end of October only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP