Mistaken Identity

Monday, October 17, 2005

In my case, it wasn't raindrop that hit my nose


He dreamt about his foe that night, a dream that included fistfight. Too bad i was the recipient of that one fist that smacked right in my nose, i couldn't do anything but wince in pain, waiting for blood to flow but there was none. The first thing i did when i woke up was to feel my nose...darn it, it didn't get broken...haha...otherwise it could have been my chance to have it fixed (fyi...that's the part of my face which i dislike so much), so i told him, next time you dream again...hit harder ok?

p.s. (to you) scoop, ain't it? come on, feast on it :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP