P - A - I - N

Wednesday, October 12, 2005



Now you know why it is P-A-I-N...went to my Ortho today for the continuation of my TMJ Treatment. After wearing the splint for 8 loooonnng months, i'm now at the last and final phase, BRACES. Sat on the dental chair for a straight 3 1/2 hours, can you imagine that...and i felt like my lips were tearing apart, im not kidding. And the agony doesn't end there...now i can't eat, it's just too painful to bear that i had to take a pain reliever. All i had was congee and a cup of ice cream. If the pain continues, man, i'm gonna be skin and bones....arrrgggghhhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP