Look! Twister Fries

Monday, November 07, 2005


"Waaaaahhhhh! you're not my Mom...Atch look, twister fries", said Josh. He didn't know that I had my hair permed earlier today. No, he doesn't go for curly hair, so when I decided to have it permed, Nelson asked me if Josh knew. Of course I wouldn't be telling, coz he'll get in my way...haha! Now he keeps on pulling my hair down, he really hates curls...he wants my hair long and straight, just like in the shampoo commercial...and he has this hobby of always touching my hair when I drive...but now it's gone, instead he's got "twister fries."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP