Fall-Winter Look

Monday, January 02, 2006


I had the chance to wear the boots I asked my sister to buy for me...I used it in one of our wedding coverages in Tagaytay. I chose to wear it there since the temperature there is a lot colder than here in Manila, though I've seen some of Manila's best dressed wear it in some of the functions N and I attended. But despite that fact, I still got a lot of stares...i dunno if (1) they found it cool, (2) they didn't find it appropriate since we are living in the tropics, (3) or they are not simply used seeing women in boots, (4) or just plain ENVY haha. Anyways, I enjoyed my so called "fall-winter" look much as my daughter enjoyed hers on Christmas Day. Our bride even commented that I looked like a rockstar! duh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP