Taggie...Taggie

Monday, January 30, 2006

DES , here it goes: TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I don't like my feet getting wet in the rain...so i usually wear my sneakers when it rains.

2. Whenever we cross flooded areas, i hold my breath. It just scares me to death.

3. I dilute my shampoo with water coz if not i'll get dandruff.

4. I make it a point to read all the books my daughter buys...and I'm enjoying every single page of it.

5. Since I love arts and crafts, as much as possible I want everything personalized, from wrapping of gifts and all.

6. I easily get carried away...when watching drama flicks, i can't control tears flowing down my cheeks.

7. I've always thought of my self as an INTOVERT, but CUZ begs to disagree.

8. I used to be really SHY when I was younger...but I'm the exact opposite now...(what age can do really?...lol)

9. I wear the same "smile" in pictures...call it fake smile, but I've mastered that thru the years...lol

10. Almost everyone thinks I'm chinese...they sometimes talk to me in Fookien or Mandarin...now I wanna learn how to speak their language...

*** The first three I copied from a past entry (3 random facts) also tagged by Des...again, it stops here...no one to tag anymore =) ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP