DIY Lady

Saturday, May 06, 2006



These are the pictures N took while we were taking a break during one of our DIY days. This is how dirty your hands can get when you do varnish, yep i tried putting on gloves but it just doesn't work for me...my hands can seem to brush, rub and glide perfectly, but what the heck...I can always remove the oil stains using a lacquer thinner. Anyhoo, I find it really therapeutic and very accomplishing after seeing the work done. I already did two shoe cabinets and the bed of my son Josh and planning to do more. It's really fun, you don't feel like your working even if get wet with sweat (proof would be the pictures above), as I gladly posed before N's mobile cam with my signature smile...bleh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP