Biking with Diego

Friday, June 02, 2006

N bought a bike specifically for his dog Diego. The dog isn't contented with just walking, and N has a hard time catching up when Diego starts to run, thus the bike. I tried it with Gerbie (pug), but it just didn't work. The first thing Gerbie did was to pee on the tires...GREAT! just plain great! And when we started moving, he runs ahead, not minding if he goes left or right, that I have to stop every so often, too scared that I might run over him. But with Diego, everything went well...it's like he's soooo used to it. I'll just have to train Gerbie and Smiley to always walk at my left side, following my pace and not theirs, a pretty tough job I guess, but practice makes perfect.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP