Belly Dancing & Yoga

Monday, January 15, 2007

This is the reason why I look forward to Mondays and Fridays. Belly dancing class gets exciting more and more. Since we already had our first dance performance, teacher said that it's high time that we do "advance". "Advance" means having to incorporate a lil of yoga to our routine, to be able to be more flexible. There are a lot more benefits of doing yoga which I hope to achieve. Like improve more on my posture, increase my endurance and energy level, be able to have a sound sleep, improve balance, and most of all the flexibility factor. These are just but a few, and I hope to achieve more. For first timers like me, arrrrgggg, it's an agony, body aches all over, but it feels good and gets to be very relaxing. What a start for year 2007!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP