The Year That Was...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Yay! Finally I was able to get through blogger. Much as I have been wanting to update this blog, I've been having problems logging in. They say that it's gonna take until the 3rd week of January to have the internet connection "normalized", at least here in the Philippines. It's really frustrating using the internet nowadays, as it takes forever to load pages...oh well...now that I have connection, I have forgotten what I was suppose to write...hhhhmmmm...

Ok...lemme think...yeah...2006 was a pretty good year for me and my family, we've moved to our new house, kids did well in their studies, everyone was in pretty good shape, in other words a lot, a whole lot of wonderful blessings to thank the Lord for.

It was also in 2006 that I lost my father...I miss him dearly...I still cry at nights when I remember him...Whenever I see an elderly person who in a way looks like my dad, it breaks my heart. But it gives me relief just thinking that he is gone to be with his Lord and Saviour, away from all the physical sufferrings and pains.

I've been angry and disappointed a couple of times, and I have poured out my heart in a couple of rants. Rants that were made controversial by "some" people, unnamed subjects that were named again by "some" people, again "some" people getting interested only in the rants, remembering only those "angry" entries and forgetting all the rest...how ironic can that get?

Blogging has become a part of my everyday life...everything that is written down here is always IMHO...I've gained wonderful friendships in my "little space" in cyberspace, I've learned a lot just by reading the thoughts put into words by all my favorite links, to the point of rejoicing and even crying with them. Blogging has a positive effect in me and I believe that I have not hurt anyone in the course, because I have not mentioned and will never mention any names and it's only me and only me who knows who I am talking about. And for some people who wished that I stop blogging, nope it's not gonna happen. This is my personal space, my personal thoughts, I write what I feel, I keep this blog to have a record of what has happened in my life, happy or sad, wonderful and not so wonderful memories to look back to, something that you can laugh and cry about, something that will make you say, hhhmmmm...LIFE IS INDEED BEAUTIFUL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP