41 Wonderful Years

Monday, June 18, 2007

I am a fulfilled woman. The Lord has been very gracious to me. He has blessed me with many wonderful things. I have a loving husband who understands me at my worst. I have 2 beautiful children who make me smile all the time, they are my bundle of joy. I have a mom who never cease to pray for us her children. I have my sisters and brother who love me endlessly (though all of us are married, the bond is still there). I have wonderful friends who love and understand me. I have my angels at home who make it easier for me to manage my household. I have a car that can take me anywhere I want. These are just a few of how the Lord has blessed my life, and with that I am ever so thankful.





Dinner at Teriyaki Boy with the family


Lunch at Sugi with CUZ


Birthday Cake from my darling Daughter Isha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP