Bits and Pieces

Saturday, June 16, 2007


Finally after a year, I was able to fix my drawer. Not that it's really messy, but I found a way to accommodate my overflowing tees. The secret is in folding ^_^


We were already out of the shop in Hong Kong when Ish mentioned to me that the sales person was wearing this shirt. I just had to go back, I have to have it by hook or by crook...I'm addicted to blogging, isn't it obvious?


Got an early birthday present from one of my best friends in college who is now based in San Francisco. Thanks friend!

To my ever loving husband, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU! Same goes to all Dads out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP