The Carrot Story

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Since chop suey is one of Isha's favorites, I thought of cooking it for lunch today. As I was preparing the vegetables, I thought of giving the carrots some kick by turning it into something beautiful. Making it into a flower shape is what I had in mind. Following what I saw in the cooking programs I watch on tv, I began slicing and before I knew it, blood started gushing out my pointing finger. Yes, the knife hit my finger. It was painful alright, but that didn't stop me from making a "beautiful" meal for my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP