New Color, New Header, No Helper

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Due to toxic/crazy schedules, it took time before I can change my header. I promised myself to change my header at least every month. If you noticed, I haven't done that for more than two months now. Thank goodness I had the time to do it before my 2 angels went on vacation to attend their town fiesta. They will be back this 3rd of July. Meanwhile, I'll be the official cook of this house, i'll be the official yaya (nanny) of my two kids, and I too will be going to school everyday, not to study but to bring them lunch and accompany them to their chinese tutors after class. Gosh, will I have time to blog? Or will I still be awake to blog? This current job will require me to wake up at 5 in the morning...that means I need to stay in bed trying to get some sleep at 10 in the evening. Oh no!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP