Taggie Season

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Seems like everyone is tagging everyone these days. This time I was tagged by Francine. I met her last year when Francesca and Michel were in town. We had lunch at Itallianis, Glorietta. She is now in France, check out her blog.

1. Are you smiling?
Yes I am, I just remembered something we laughed about a couple of hours ago.

2. When was the last time you met someone new? And who?
Lilibeth - I actually met her about two months ago in my belly dancing class, we became pretty close just recently because of the rehearsals.

3. Do you drink wine?
Yes, I do, but occasionally. I should have at least a glass of red wine every night, but nah thank you, it's gonna drain our pockets.

4. Tell us when was the last time you were annoyed & why?
June 7 to be exact. The organizer of the Belly Fest decided to change the agreed amount to be paid for the recital, of course it went higher!

5. Did you ever say bad words like f*** etc.? When was the last time you did?
Yes, I don't remember when.

6. Do you have any friends who are famous?
Acquaintances maybe, but friends, none that I can think of.

7. Last thing you do before going to sleep?
Pray.

8. What is your favorite facial moisturizer? using it now?
I don't use a moisturizer, i've super oily skin.

9. Besides your computer, what is your favorite gadget?
Digital camera, Ipod, CellPhone, DVD Player

10. How many divisions does your parent’s house have?
I think 9.

11. Did you ever get drunk, to the extent you throw-up? How many times?
YES, only once. I really intented to get drunk when we went to Boracay one time, and yes it was a success, I couldn't walk by myself anymore, and yes I barfed.

12. Describe your dream bedroom, size, color of the wallpaper & furnitures, etc.
A big and spacious one where there is a receiving area, like the ones you see at hotels. I don't go for wallpapers, i'd love to paint it mauve. I'd like to have a super king sized 4 poster bed made of mahoganny.

13. Your most favorite part of your house?
Kitchen and bedroom.

14.How many hours you spend on computer everyday?
Gosh maybe 12, i dunno, it's like this is all i do.

15. For swimwear, one-piece or two-piece?
Both.

16. What gift (materially) you want to receive on your next birthday?
Mineral make-up.

17. If you can afford, what luxury car you want to own ?
A Hummer2.

18. The last time you bought underwear?
A month ago.

20. Where did you met your bf/gf/spouse now?
Wedding of a friend.

21. Do you believe that there are instances that cheating is forgivable?
Yes.

22. What is the most expensive piece of clothing you have? How much it cost?
True Religion Jeans, I think it's $240.

23. Do you own a boat?
No.

24.Your most favorite viand. (Just one)
Serve me crabs, i'd be smiling ear to ear.

25. When was the last time you made love?
The other day.

26. If ever, you’ll be given the chance to run for a position, what would it be?
Politics, never!

27. Ever joined a beauty & brain contest? Specify.
No

28. If you have to answer the unforgettable final question of Lara Quigaman, (Ms. International 2005) what will be your answer. “What do you say to the people of the world who have typecasted Filipinos as nannies?”
So? Do you have a problem with that?

29. Any particular thing you want to buy for your father/husband/bf this father’s day?
A bike outfit for hubby ^_^


Tagging ends here, harhar, there are a lot of tags going on already ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP