Vanity Tag

Friday, June 22, 2007

I've been tag by MommyBa to write about my sense of vanity. Just like the rest , I also took the test. I can't believe I'm 47% vain only, but yeah come to think of it, I don't think I'm really vain.


You Are 47% Vain

You're a little vain, but more than anything you have a healthy amount of confidence.
Thinking the world of yourself is great. Just don't think less of those who aren't as pretty as you!


My 7 Beauty/Vanity/Fashion sense Facts:

1. Latest are my lashes. As much as possible I want to have a "betty boop" look. If I'm already late for my appointment, I bring my curlash and mascara, work on my lashes at stop lights.

2. I prefer to use Mineral Makeup eversince I discovered it. The brand I like is Young Blood for reasons that it is available here in Manila. But I still use Lancome for eye color, coz I only have a few choices of mineral eyeshadows.

3. I hate bad hair days. Since I do a lot of DIYs, I do my own hot oil treatment at least twice a month. Aside from the hair repair system (shampoo, conditioner) I use, I put leave on conditioner (Infusium). If you see my hair pulled in a bun/pony, it's bad hair day ^_^

4. I always look at the mirror and check on my tummy. If I feel bloated, I do suck/blow, a technique I learned from belly class.

5. I like wearing expensive jeans, the fit is just perfect.

6. I sweat a lot, and when I do, it shows. It leaves a disgusting sight especially in the underarm area. So I surfed the net for products that help control excessive underarm sweating. I asked my sister in the US to buy it for me. The brand is Maxim. Just be careful when putting it, it's too strong and can be harsh, can give you rashes and dark underarms. I seldom use it now.

7. I used to practice smiling in front of the mirror or have my photos taken at different angles, different smiles. Now I know my perfect angle, the angle that I look beautiful, the angle that makes my nose look taller, the perfect opening of the eyes to make it sexy or something.

Now tell me, that vanity test I took is...(go figure)

I'd like to know your secrets too, so I'm tagging:

1. Cuz the certified sweet and vain lady

2. Justice

3. Chesca

4. Francine

5. Leena

6. Shireen

7. Tina (KK)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP