Where Do I Go?

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wow! A lot of tags going on...Here's another one by BFF Marie

The rules are, list out 6 Web sites that you often surf upon opening your Web browser. Change the Web title and the purpose. Tag 4 people.

** My own site, to check on new comments and answer them respectively.

** Login to YM, see who's online and chat away!

** Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo to check emails

** BFF Marie's blog, followed by links in my daily reads, to check how everyone is doing

** ENews, updates on news

** ReviewMe, to check if I have new assignments.

I'm tagging:

KK
PurpleGirl
Erlyn
Eden



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP